2007年10月16日 星期二

人肉面具的情緒破綻 ( 四格之所以四格 之 四)

 


 
你見過憤怒的小丑嗎?

你見過哀傷的小丑嗎?

小丑不是一定開心歡樂的嗎?

是他難於掩藏他自己的喜怒哀樂?

抑或他用盡他的喜怒哀樂逗人歡笑?

稱職或失職?

由觀眾評定.......


Related blog:
人肉面具的情緒破綻的彩色變調 ( 四格之所以四格 之 五)
http://franslaiblog.blogspot.com/2007/10/blog-post_16.html
 ___________________________________

Send in the Clowns
Written by Stephen Sonheim

 
 
 
Isn't it rich?
這豈不是很荒唐嗎?
Aren't we a pair?
我們可真的是一對?
Me here at last on the ground,
我好不容易終於踩到了地面,
You in mid-air.
而你則依然懸在半空中。
Send in the clowns.
送小丑們進場吧。

Isn't it bliss?
這豈不是很可笑嗎?
Don't you approve?
難道你不同意?
One who keeps tearing around,
我們倆一個不停的四處亂闖,
One who can't move.
一個卻動彈不得。
Where are the clowns?
小丑們在哪裡?
Send in the clowns.
送小丑們進場吧!

Just when I'd stopped opening doors,
正當我決定不再到處去開門,
Finally knowing the one that I wanted was yours,
因為我終於知道我所要找的那扇門就是你的世界。
Making my entrance again with my usual flair,
我用我一貫的台風再度的登場,
Sure of my lines,
我很清楚自己該說些什麼,
No one is there.
可是門裡卻沒有人。

Don't you love farce?
你不喜歡鬧劇嗎?
My fault, I fear.
只怕這都是我的錯。
I thought that you'd want what I want--
我以為你也會要我所想要的,
Sorry, my dear.
親愛的,真是抱歉。
But where are the clowns?
可是,小丑們在哪兒呢?
Quick, send in the clowns.
快,送小丑們進場吧!
Don't bother, they're here.
不必麻煩,他們已經在這兒了。

What a surprise,
這真是讓人訝異,
Who could foresee?
誰可以未卜先知呢?
I've come to feel about you what you felt about me
我終於瞭解到你對我的感覺,
Why only now when I see that you've drifted away
為什麼我到現在才看清楚你已離我遠去?
What a surprise, what a cliche
多麼驚訝,多麼無趣!

Isn't it rich?
這豈不是很荒唐嗎?
Isn't it queer?
這豈不是很奇怪嗎?
Losing my timing this late in my career?
我混了一輩子,卻在這個時候亂了陣腳。
And where are the clowns?
但是,小丑們在哪兒呢?
There ought to be clowns.
應該有小丑的。
Well, maybe next year.
唉,算了,或許明年再說吧



  • 留言者: F
  • Email: F
  • 網址:
  • 日期: 1970-01-01 08:00:00
F

沒有留言:

張貼留言